The following are some of my favourite, most used, but basic, products. So I hope you enjoy seeing them.
Ok so here we go:
- Elf Eyebrow Kit - Medium. I've been using the wax to groom my brows into shape for a long time. For £3.50 I don't think you can go wrong. I've recently started using the coloured powder to set my brows too and fill in gaps although it took some getting used to, as you'll know if you're a regular reader of my blog!
- Mac Feeling Dreamy Lipglass. £12. Sadly you can't get this easily now as it was part of Mac's Ltd Edition Warm & Cozy collection. A beautiful nude with a hint of pink shimmer. I can't carry nudes as a rule but this one just works. If I'd have known I'd have bought a back up!
- Guerlain Kohl in Oriental Metal £20. Another discon I'm afraid although I think if you google you can still find it in a few places. I actually got mine on ebay I think. I adore the Guerlain Kohls and this one is my favourite... so far!
- Mac Pearlmatte Face Powder. I use this every single day almost as a bronzer. It's perfect to me, the faintest hint of shimmer, but mostly a matte finish, hences the Pearlmatte name. I adore it. Sadly, another one you can't get now as it was part of the Mac in Lillyland collection. Another one I wish I'd got a back up of!
- Chanel Inimitable Noir Mascara £21.50. I was actually given this recently but it's a product I've used a lot in the past. A lovely mascara. Does just what I want it to!
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium £18. I love this. Use it every day. I've heard reports of it being cakey but I've not had problems with that at all. I use a HUGE fluffy brush and just add a very light dusting to my face after finishing my make up and it seems to set it well. Sometimes I finish off with a spritz of Mac+ to add a more dewy effect, but mostly I don't have to.
- Superdrug MUA Eyeshadow in #2 £1. I use this pretty much every day as my brow highlight. It's just perfect and at £1 you can't complain at all. Ideal product. I also use it on the inner corners of my eyes sometimes.
- Sheer Cover Concealer in Light/Medium £19. Well I have mixed feelings about this product. I was sent it to review and I love it. It's fabulous for blemish covering and as I have lots of blemishes I use it daily. However, the price is ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Love the product but won't be replacing.