- The West Midlands love to tan. There are over 87,000 people, per venue, per square mile opting to be bronzed and beautiful.
- Those in the East of England are the highest spenders on Medi-spas paying an average of £240 per visit, versus Yorkshire where the average spend is just £61.
- Londoners are hair obsessed! There are 5.16 hair salons per square mile (I really find that incredible!!!), which are twice as expensive (average spend £75) than they are in the East, North East and South West of the country (average spend £40).
- Day Spas are more expensive in the North West (£96) than in London (£72), the North East (£36) or anywhere else on the east side of the country.
- The most beauty offerings of all can be found in Yorkshire and Humberside. This Northern county boasts an average of 156 inhabitants per venue, compared with 800 inhabitants per venue in London.
I find that really fascinating, especially the amount of hair salons per square mile in London. The mind boggles!
I've discussed Wahanda before but it's well wroth check if you fancy booking yourself a health, beauty or wellness treatment, there are practitioners, businesses and services nationwide and plenty of great offers if you keep your eyes peeled!
*NOT a sponsored post!*