Hair this year is set to be big, voluminous and tousled and to get the look you're going to need a Vent Brush.
Retailing at £5.69, it's not a hefty price tag and it's a brush you're going to use over and over. For me, this is the best brush for untangling when my hair is wet. I use it every single time I wash my hair. Without fail. It just seems to glide through my hair and I get EPIC tangles after washing!
If that's not sold it to you, here's some tips from Mark Woolley, the Creative Ambassador for Denman.
- Detangling: Vent brushes are great for removing tangles. Starting at the ends and moving towards the roots, lightly brush sections of hair to remove hairspray and tangles.
- Wet hair: after shampooing and conditioning, brush through towel dried hair to smooth.
- Removing moisture: when blow drying, first use a Tunnel Vent brush. Brush the hair from side to side, this will reduce the moisture and make it easier and quicker to style.
- Adding volume: If you want your hair to have volume, throw your head forward and blow dry your hair upside down using a Tunnel Vent brush. The wide teeth will help the hot air get into the roots.
- Keeping movement: Blow drying or brushing through hair with either Vent brush will help keep some of the natural curl and movement.
- For the guys: A standard Denman Vent brush is a great brush for men. The wide pins give a less smooth, more textured finish.
Denman Brushes are available from Boots, Superdrug, John Lewis and Tesco, as well as www.denmanbrush.com.
*Disclosure - PR Sample*